Overall Review

September 23rd, 2016
Horrible Front Desk Staff
I had been a patient of Dr. Rezvani twenty years ago when he performed surgery on me. I had some things come up recently and I thought it best to go back to him even though it was a over 30 minutes away from me since he was familiar with my medical history and backround and, I was comfortable with him. The front desk assured me they took my insurance when making the appt. However, when I arrived they said they didn't accept my plan even though I had checked with my insurance co before I arrived and they told me Dr. Rezvani was on their roster. I asked them to please call the insurance company while I was there and they refused to do so even though there wasn't a single person in the office. I would think they would have been more than happy to do this for me. I even called the office after I left and then I was told " honey, we dont take this insurance anymore" I believe they just didn't want to take the extra time to make a phone call. Its too bad, Dr. Rezvani is a great doctor but sadly I wont be going back due to his terrible office staff..

July 7th, 2015
Doctor performs unnecessary procedures on patients. Does not follow up with patients with medical emergencies. Horrible, horrible doctor!

January 3rd, 2011
Mr. Rodriguez
Great office manners, I wanted an appointment to see the Doc ASAP and that I did. The staff accommodated me without any inconvenience.Doctor was very corteous and helped me with all questions I needed answered.Will certainly be back to his office its very welcoming.

November 9th, 2010
Mas. Florencio
Wait time was great.....

July 29th, 2010
I have no idea of what the other person is talking about when it comes to the staff. They are very helpful and professional. They help accomodate your appointment to my schedule and waiting time is grear compared to other Doctors offices.Hats off the Dr. Rezvani and Staff

July 19th, 2010
excellent dr and personality, helpful ,responsible,caring , smart ,and consciantious.

July 15th, 2009
Dr. Rezvani is a consumate professional. His demeanor is excellent and his skills and experience are quite impressive.