A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abayomi Jaji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abayomi Jaji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaji
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaji Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abayomi Jaji, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaji graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Jaji has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Elizabeth's Hospital - Mental Health Dept.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abayomi Ishmael Jaji MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Abayomi I. Jaji practice?
- Dr. Abayomi Jaji has 1 office location.
Dr. Abayomi Jaji practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.