A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abayomi Jaji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abayomi Jaji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaji
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Jaji Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abayomi Jaji, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaji graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Jaji has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Elizabeth's Hospital - Mental Health Dept.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abayomi Ishmael Jaji MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Abayomi I. Jaji practice?
- Dr. Abayomi Jaji has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abayomi Jaji practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.