A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abayomi Sanusi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abayomi Sanusi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanusi graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Sanusi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanusi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abayomi R. Sanusi practice?
Dr. Abayomi Sanusi practices Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and General Practice near Houma, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Anniston, AL.
See Houma Internists, Houma Emergency Physicians, Houma Sports Medicine Doctors, and Houma General Practitioners.