A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abaz Sosic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abaz Sosic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abaz Sosic, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sosic graduated from University Of Rijeka. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sosic has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bradford Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sosic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 18 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abaz Sosic practice?
Dr. Abaz Sosic practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bradford, PA.
See Bradford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.