A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abba Terr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abba Terr is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terr
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Terr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abba Terr, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Terr graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Terr has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abba Israel Terr MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Abba I. Terr practice?
- Dr. Abba Terr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abba Terr practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Allergists.