A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abba Terr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abba Terr is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terr
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Terr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abba Terr, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Terr graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Terr has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abba Israel Terr MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Abba I. Terr practice?
- Dr. Abba Terr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abba Terr practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Allergists.