A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abbas Ardehali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abbas Ardehali, Thoracic Surgeon, Internist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ardehali
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ardehali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abbas Ardehali, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Funnel Chest (Pectus Excavatum)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Reperfusion Injury
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ardehali graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ardehali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abbas M Ardehali MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abbas M. Ardehali practice?
- Dr. Abbas Ardehali has 1 office location.
Dr. Abbas Ardehali practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.