A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abbas Ardehali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abbas Ardehali, Thoracic Surgeon, Internist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ardehali
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abbas Ardehali, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Funnel Chest (Pectus Excavatum)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Reperfusion Injury
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ardehali graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ardehali has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abbas M Ardehali MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abbas M. Ardehali practice?
- Dr. Abbas Ardehali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abbas Ardehali practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Cardiothoracic Surgeons.