A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abbas Ardehali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abbas Ardehali, Thoracic Surgeon, Internist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abbas Ardehali, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Funnel Chest (Pectus Excavatum)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Reperfusion Injury
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ardehali graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ardehali has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ardehali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abbas M. Ardehali practice?
Dr. Abbas Ardehali practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Cardiothoracic Surgeons.