A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abbas Babaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abbas Babaki is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babaki graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Babaki has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abbas Babaki MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abbas Babaki practice?
- Dr. Abbas Babaki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abbas Babaki practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Solon, OH.
See Cleveland Internists.