inactive

Abbas Bahari MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

September 25th, 2016
Stay away from this doctor.

June 1st, 2016
DR. BAHARI IS THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE AREA. I saw him for second opinion for a complicated back problem. I highly recommend you to see him.

April 28th, 2016
Several months ago I went in for an on going back pain and Dr. Bahari was my doctor. He explained the situation and operated on me and now I have my everyday activity back again. He is an amazing doctor.

March 23rd, 2016
I found Dr. Bahari to be very kind and compassionate person. I was suffering from leg weakness and not been able to mobilize myself for months. In every hospital they told me that I have multiple sclerosis and they sent me home until I had a fall and my legs were completely paralyzed. This time I saw Dr. Bahari and he immediately got MRI of my back and found a spinal cord tumor. He removed the tumor very safely and I am able to walk again. I will recommend him for everyone.