A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abbas Chothia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chothia
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chothia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abbas Chothia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chothia graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Chothia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Dominic's Hospital
- Dameron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abbas A Chothia MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abbas A. Chothia practice?
- Dr. Abbas Chothia has 5 office locations.
Dr. Abbas Chothia practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Andreas, CA and Tracy, CA.
See Stockton Internists and Stockton Cardiologists.