A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abbas Chothia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chothia
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chothia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abbas Chothia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chothia graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Chothia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Dominic's Hospital
- Dameron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abbas A Chothia MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abbas A. Chothia practice?
- Dr. Abbas Chothia has 1 office location.
Dr. Abbas Chothia practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Internists and Stockton Cardiologists.