Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abbas Elkhatib
Dr. Abbas Elkhatib, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ypsilanti, MI. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Elkhatib is affiliated with St Mary's of Michigan - Standish Hospital, Caro Community Hospital and Covenant Medical Center Harrison. He speaks English.
Dr. Abbas Elkhatib has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Abbas Elkhatib is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.
Dr. Anjanette Stoltz
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Ann Arbor, MI 1.36 mi26
Dr. Lester Mascot
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine
Saline, MI 1.78 mi33
Dr. Wendell Bobb
Neurology, Internal Medicine
Ann Arbor, MI 2.46 mi8