A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abbas Ghadialy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abbas Ghadialy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghadialy graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Ghadialy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abbas Taherali Ghadialy BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Oncologist , has 27 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Abbas T. Ghadialy practice?
- Dr. Abbas Ghadialy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abbas Ghadialy practices Medical Oncology near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lodi, CA.
See Stockton Oncologists.