A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abbas Ghadialy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghadialy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghadialy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abbas Ghadialy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghadialy graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Ghadialy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abbas Taherali Ghadialy BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Oncologist , has 28 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Abbas T. Ghadialy practice?
- Dr. Abbas Ghadialy has 1 office location.
Dr. Abbas Ghadialy practices Medical Oncology near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Oncologists.