A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abbas Hyderi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abbas Hyderi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hyderi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abbas Hyderi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyderi graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hyderi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Holy Rosary Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abbas Ali Hyderi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Abbas A. Hyderi practice?
- Dr. Abbas Hyderi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abbas Hyderi practices Family Medicine and Public Health near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians and Chicago Preventive Medicine Specialists.