A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abbas Hyderi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abbas Hyderi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hyderi
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hyderi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abbas Hyderi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyderi graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hyderi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Holy Rosary Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abbas Ali Hyderi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Abbas A. Hyderi practice?
- Dr. Abbas Hyderi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abbas Hyderi practices Family Medicine and Public Health near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians and Chicago Preventive Medicine Specialists.