A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abbas Jafri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abbas Jafri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abbas Jafri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jafri graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Jafri has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abbas Haider Jafri MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abbas H. Jafri practice?
- Dr. Abbas Jafri has 1 office location.
- Dr. Abbas Jafri practices Internal Medicine near Shenandoah, TX.