Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abbas Jafri
Dr. Abbas Jafri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shenandoah, TX. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jafri is affiliated with Baptist Hospitals of Southeast Texas, Christus Hospital and Healthsouth Rehab Hospital. Dr. Jafri has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Abbas Jafri has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Abbas Jafri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shenandoah, TX.
Dr. Thomas Sloan
Spring, TX 0.01 mi36
Dr. Serge-Alain Awasum
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Shenandoah, TX 0.01 mi21
Dr. Shahzeb Naqvi
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Shenandoah, TX 0.01 mi23