Dr. Abbas Khawari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abbas Khawari?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Abbas Khawari?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 11th, 2012

Why is he a doctor?

Rude, arguementative, not thourough. Didn't stop to think that there might be a cause for a seemingly healthy 27 year old with sudden and extensive blood clotting in her legs and lungs might have something wrong with her. After arguing with myself and my family about him wanting to discharge me (and making me cry in the process), we fired him, called in a specialist and found the cancer. Multiple signs pointed towards cancer, he just ignored them. If we hadn't fired him, I would be dead.

October 1st, 2015