Dr. Abbas Lokhandwala MD Patient Reviews

3.3
  • 4 reviews

August 16th, 2016
Had a UTI which was not diagnosed, even though I called for results. Two weeks later when my PCP requested my records was it discovered that indeed I had bacteria in my urine.

August 15th, 2013
Abbas Lokhandwala review
This man is a disgrace to his profession. Off course he's accepting new patients; he can't seem to keep any of his existing patients happy. He does not listen to concerns, is arrogant, misdiagnosed n gave the wrong prescription. He would not write existing prescriptions I was taking because he was getting kickbacks from writing other medications. His staff is/was extremely rude. When I called several times they should to be annoyed and would not pick up my call. I called them from another # and they picked up. I have changed to another doctor since and would not see this man if he were the last doctor on earth.

April 21st, 2012
Hospital stay
Dr. Lokhandwala cared for me at Methodist hospital. He was very knowledgable and took time to explain both the diagnosis and the treatment plan. Great bedside manner and showed genuine concern for patient well being.

January 8th, 2012
Patient relative
HORRIBLE Dr. Lokhandwala would not listen to family concerns. Did not write correct orders in file which delayed treatment to patient. Did not treat patient with respect, nor with proper treatment. Would never go to this Dr. unless you want poor treatment which led us to the death of a loved one.