Dr. Abbas Rampurwala MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Hoffman Estates, IL

no change

April 27th, 2017
Real concern and compassion
Here's a Dr that listens and understands the concerns of the older patient. When we met in the hospital after a mild heart attack he was the one Dr who attended that treated me as an individual. Most folks at the hospital, while well intentioned, have limited time and knowledge of the individual patient and manage their care less than personal. Dr Rampurwala took the time and had a genuine interest and responsibility for my care and well-being. A true gem amongst semi-precious jewels.

February 11th, 2017
Attended by Dr. Rampurwala
I recently spent 3 days in Sherman hospital for extreme shortness of breath. It took a battery of tests to find the cause and doctor Rampurwala was able to give me a diagnosis and prognosis. I feel very confident with this doctor and he is my cardiologist from now on. he is also very personable and seems to truly care about the patient.

June 19th, 2013
Dr. R is one of the good guys
I know that I have some very complicated health and heart issues and that I can be a real pain. Dr. R is both understanding and firm, tells me what I need to do, follows up with me, and, simply stated, cares about me. He explains things clearly, shows compassion and understanding. He is the best!