A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abbas Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abbas Ali is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abbas Ali, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ali has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Florida Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abbas S. Ali practice?
Dr. Abbas Ali practices Internal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists.