A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abbas Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abbas Ali is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abbas Ali, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Florida Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abbas Syed Ali BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abbas S. Ali practice?
- Dr. Abbas Ali has 1 office location.
- Dr. Abbas Ali practices Internal Medicine near Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.