A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abbas Sharif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abbas Sharif is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abbas Sharif, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharif graduated from University Of Khartoum.
Dr. Sharif has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abbas Mohammed Sharif MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abbas M. Sharif practice?
- Dr. Abbas Sharif has 1 office location.
Dr. Abbas Sharif practices Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
See Troy Internists.