A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abbas Shikary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abbas Shikary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abbas Shikary, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shikary graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shikary has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lodi Community Hospital
- Samaritan Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abbas K Shikary MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Abbas K. Shikary practice?
- Dr. Abbas Shikary has 1 office location.
Dr. Abbas Shikary practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Ashland, OH.
See Ashland Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Ashland Pathologists.