A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abbass Sekhavat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abbass Sekhavat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sekhavat
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sekhavat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abbass Sekhavat, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekhavat graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sekhavat has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abbass Sekhavat MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abbass Sekhavat practice?
- Dr. Abbass Sekhavat has 1 office location.
Dr. Abbass Sekhavat practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.