A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abbass Sekhavat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abbass Sekhavat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sekhavat
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sekhavat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abbass Sekhavat, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekhavat graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sekhavat has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abbass Sekhavat MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abbass Sekhavat practice?
- Dr. Abbass Sekhavat has 1 office location.
Dr. Abbass Sekhavat practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.