Dr. Abbe Cassity Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Abbe Cassity?

Awesome Doc.

Posted on August 29th, 2016

Very caring, patient doctor. Love her!

Love Dr. Cassidy

Posted on November 13th, 2015

I love Dr Abby Cassidy. She is very polite and sweet. I feel as though she actually cares about my health not just "doing her job". She goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and is very thorough. I would highly recommend her.

Posted on March 9th, 2015

I think Abbé is a very compassionate physician. I have been a patient for eight or so years. I feel that she isnt giving a 100% anymore. I actually feel like using the computer is taking away from the care. It is hard to speak with your Dr while they are typing away on the computer. It's like you don't have their attention. I have had to bring thinks to her attention, I am over due for a shot by two years. I have ask the last two appt about getting it but I always leave without it.

Love her!

Posted on January 19th, 2012

I have great respect for Dr. Cassity. I'm 36 years old and started going to her about a year and a half ago. I had a history of high blood pressure and most doctors tried to dissuade me from taking medication for it. Dr. Cassity spend time deciding which medication would be best for me. She also prescribed me Cymbalta and I was feeling better very soon. She always spends plenty of time talking with me and researching what would be best for me. Love her!

Caring, Knowledgeable Doctor

Posted on June 19th, 2011

Dr. Abbe has cared for myself as well as my husband through his fatal illness. I couldn't have asked for a more empathetic, professional physician. I know she did all in her power to see my husband received the most thorough medical care to relieve him of the horrendous pain he suffered. When she felt she had run out of options for him, she did not hesitate to refer him to specialists in the hopes they could do something for him. In the end he was found to have a rare brain deteriorating condition that no experienced and knowledgeable physician in three states could properly diagnose while he was alive. I continue to see Dr. Cassity. She takes the time to discuss my concerns with me and always listens to my ideas, answers my questions, and is never too busy to share a laugh when the mood is right. I just love her.

Poor office staff

Posted on July 20th, 2010

The doctor herself is not great but not bad she tends to prescribe to much medication My biggest problem is with her staff, by far the worst staff including nurses and front office I have ever dealt with. Very unprofessional and arrogant, I would not recommend this physician based solely on her staff.

Certified Letter dismissing me as a patient no reason stated!

Posted on January 28th, 2010

I received a certified letter to tell me "in essence" to find a new physician. There was no explantion. This came about two days after a discussion with Rachel(receptionist). I was very upset the way she treated my daughter who was trying to set up an appointment as a "New Patient". She told her that she needed her insurance information before she could make said appointment. She also was left on hold 3 different times and was told by Rachel"that Rachel had sick people that needed her attention" reason on hold. My daughter finally gave up.I then called Rachel. I talked to Rachel she said that they had to know what type of insurance. Informed me that medicaid would not be accepted. I told her my daughter was not on medicaid. I questioned this practice as she told me that your office only accepted a few insurance companies. I said "did you not accept cash?" she said, "no". I ask her to have your office(you)contact me and she told me you would not do that. I am going to report this to the Board at "Kings Daughters" that you are affiliated with as I don't feel that you have the right to dismiss me with no explanation. This is what is wrong with our health systems in place. Hopefully, this type of practice will be unacceptable in the future. It is discrimination on every level. I will not leave my name on this website and I was truthful with the survey at the top of this review form.The reason Dr. was reviewed as poor, should agree with receptionist before asking patient. Service as a doctor was good. Front desk is unacceptable and should not be tolerated as these employees are most important people on the front lines in a growing practice.

Posted on March 14th, 2017