Overall Review

3.9

December 16th, 2015
The Best GYN Doctors Ever!!!
I have been a patient of Dr. Wain and her partner Dr. Friedman for almost 19 years and I have NEVER had any negative experience. She delivered my son in 1998 and whether I have insurance or not I still continued to go to her knowing that I was getting the best treatment possible. She is an absolute professional. Never rushes my appointment, takes time to ask how my son is doing.

December 7th, 2014
Happy patient
Warm and engaging. Very calm

June 3rd, 2014
PATIENT COORDINATOR
DR. WAIN IS AN AMAZING DR. She is so kind and makes you feel so comfortable, i would recommend her.

May 23rd, 2013
what an amazing doctor!
Dr. Wain is a one of a kind gem. She cares about her patients and goes above and beyond for us. She is warm, smart and very understanding. You can tell she really wants to do the best for each woman and I appreciate her so much. She delivered my 3 kids... All different pregnancies and labor experiences and each time she kept me calm and made hard decisions fast and well. She is very competent , pleasant and has an amazing energy. I just adore her! In response to the past post about leaving in the middle. She does have a partner who is equally wonderful and they share responsibilities. I have been delivered by dr wain each time but part of my labor was with her partner dr. Friedman also. They both are very upfront about the fact that either will deliver you and that was fine with me because they really are both excellent.

May 23rd, 2012
BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I HAVE EVER SEEN
THIS DOCTOR IS ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE BEST. HER BEDSIDE MANNERS IS WARMING AND SHE MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE SHE KNOWS YOU FOR A LONG TIME. SHE IS SO GOOD AT WHAT SHE DOES AND I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE TO HER.

January 3rd, 2012
I believe Dr. Wain is a very caring doctor I have had nothing but the best service from her and have recommended her to many of my friends.

November 29th, 2011
Left me mid-delivery w/complications -- her shift was up!
We scheduled delivery with induced labor due to complications. Dr. Wain chose the time and promised to see me through delivery. I had pre-eclampsia and other complications. This was my 5th pregnancy and 1st live birth. At 10cm, Dr. Wain disappeared. We had to track her down. She was in her car on her way home and when we asked why she was leaving, she replied, "My shift is up!" We were dumbfounded. She left a complicated, high risk delivery in the middle. I had an intern for several hours who had never dealt with these issues before. I had a new staff member who was new to their practice (someone I didn't know), and finally, a competent doctor from her team had to perform an emergency c-section and delivered our baby. But that was just luck of the draw! If you are willing to put your faith in luck, this is your doctor. Otherwise, I advise you look elsewhere.

July 3rd, 2011
Dr. Wain is by far the worst OB/GYN I have ever seen. She was always rushed, didn't listen and really did a horrible job when it came to delivering my baby. She wouldn't refill my epidural and I had complications after delivering because she chose not to manage my pain properly. After I delivered I was told by the nurse that what happened in my labor and delivery shouldn't have happened and she didn't agree with it. It was the worst experience of my life. Honestly, having a baby is such a big deal go to someone who thinks it is too. All she cares about is her tan and her schedule. Please don't go!

May 12th, 2008
Terrific OB/GYN
Dr. Wain is by far the best OB/GYN I have ever seen. She has great bedside manner and she did a great job providing prenatal care and delivering my child. She never rushed me, let me ask my questions and is easy to speak with. She really cares about her patients and has excellent judgment.