A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abbelane Legaspi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Legaspi
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Legaspi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Legaspi graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Legaspi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trenton Psychiatric Hospital
- Trntonpsychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abbelane S Legaspi MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Abbelane S. Legaspi practice?
- Dr. Abbelane Legaspi has 1 office location.
- Dr. Abbelane Legaspi practices Psychiatry near West Trenton, NJ.