A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abbey Crooks-Babu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abbey Crooks-Babu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abbey Crooks-Babu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Crooks-Babu graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Crooks-Babu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abbey Lin Crooks-Babu MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Abbey L. Crooks-Babu practice?
- Dr. Abbey Crooks-Babu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abbey Crooks-Babu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Novi Obstetricians & Gynecologists.