Dr. Abbey Gaske Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abbey Gaske?

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. Abbey Gaske?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 7 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 16th, 2015

Horrible experience

I was diagnosed with interstitial cystitis over a year ago. I recently moved so I had to find a new doctor. Dr Gaskes medical assistant was so rude, she was asking me private questions with the door open. I refused to answer them and told her I would wait to speak to the doctor so she slammed the door. Then the doctor tell me she doesn't think I have IC so she sends me to a gynecologist and changes my overactive bladder meds. It takes me three months to get my prescription because the pharmacy needs a prior authorization form from my doctor. I call Dr Gaskes MA multiple times and she says it takes time to do there are other patients that need authorizations too in front of me. I go to the gyno, he says everything is fine it sounds like you have IC and sends me back to Gaske. I tell her what he said to she tries to send me to her friend that is a pelvic floor therapist for $350 a session. What a complete waist of my time! Plus the restroom in her office is always filthy.

September 12th, 2017