Psychiatrists

1050 NW 15th St
Suite 207
Boca Raton, FL 33486
561-394-6110
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Nov 1st, 2013

This is the absolute worst Dr. BEWARE do not go to this Dr. I went tgere once and walked out. I am a healthy person never stepped foot in a psych dr office. I made appt after having a traumatic experience. A family member committed suicide and when I told this dr I did not want any long term meds he went ballistic and bashed and humiliated my family member bringing me to tears I was in shock that this dr who was suppose to help was pushing pills and his religion. I am a smart educated person and trust me this guy should get his license pulled!!!!

|  Abbey saved my life  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2011

Abbey and his staff are extremely professional. I have been in his care on and off for over twelve years. He has always been spot on with diagnosis. Abbey is highly respected in his field. I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that he saved my life. One thing that I am most impressed with is his attitude regarding medications. He is extremely conservative with their use. If you are his patient it is imperative that you do exactly what he says, and above all else be med-compliant. My years of using him, as needed, have been a Godsend. His concern for his patients well being is of utmost importance to Dr. Strauss and his staff.

Apr 5th, 2011

he has been sanctioned by the Florida board of health repeatedly for prescription drugs.

Oct 13th, 2009

Kind, very knowledgeable, very much an advocate for pateints, available for questions