Dr. Abbie Collinsworth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abbie Collinsworth?

Birth Control

Have you seen Dr. Abbie Collinsworth?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2016

Ignored my wife's heart condition

My wife, a mother of 6 with a history of sudden heart failure was treated like a drug seeker by Dr. Collinsworth in our local emergency room. As my wife, who was too weak and dehydrated to walk any longer, lay in a hospital bed begging Dr. Collinsworth to please help her, her heart hurt and felt like it wasn't beating right, Dr. Collinsworth told us that she must have just "gotten a bad batch of weed", and asked her "what do you like for pain, hon? What do 'they' usually give you?". We tried to explain to the doctor several times that we came to the ER because the first time my wife presented with these symptoms 3 years ago, she waited 12 hours to go to the emergency room for treatment, and ended up flat lining minutes after she walked in the door. My wife lay clinically dead on an emergency room cot for 4 minutes while a team desperately tried to resuscitate her. These symptoms have returned twice since then, and both times we returned to the same ER, just as the doctors told us to, and both times the emergency physician listened to us, and looked at my wife's history, and made sure to stabilise her before she was released. Dr. Collinsworth seemed to be too busy passing judgement on my wife, who made the mistake of being honest about her medical history, including any and all drug use. That was all the doc needed to hear to begin ignoring the critically ill wife and mommy that was wasting away in front of her. My wife was given IV fluids to try to stop the dry heaving, which did not work, then she was given a massive shot of heavy duty pain medicine, which knocked her out, and she was pushed out the door, still unable to hold down even a mouthful of water. As it turns out, my wife did not in fact get some bad batch of wacky tobaccy; we got a call two days later that she had been infected by a parasite from the local lake. The symptoms of the infection were very, very clear, and had Dr. Collinsworth not been so busy passing judgement on my wife (and ignoring her medical history), she might have had a spare moment to actually practice some medicine, and spare my wife a lot of pain, suffering, humiliation, and fear. First, do no harm... Dr. Collinsworth did a great deal of harm to my wife that day, and we are lucky that she is still alive.

January 26th, 2016

Pole Dancer

Very good doctor who listens well and involves me in the decision making. I can't fathom though why she even associates with that tattooed freak in her office that passes out drugs like skittles

January 26th, 2015