Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abbie Fields
Dr. Abbie Fields, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Washington, DC and Washington, DC (and 1 other location). She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Fields is affiliated with Medstar Washington Hospital Center, Mongomery General Hospital and Henrico Doctors' Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Abbie Fields has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Abbie Fields is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Daniel Kim
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi18
Dr. Fouad Abbas
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi31
Dr. Sonia Zaft
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi13