A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abbie Fields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abbie Fields, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fields
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Fields Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abbie Fields, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fields graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Fields has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abbie L Fields MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Abbie L. Fields practice?
- Dr. Abbie Fields has 6 office locations.
Dr. Abbie Fields practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD.
See Rockville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.