A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abbie Fields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abbie Fields, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abbie Fields, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fields graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fields has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fields accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 7 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan