A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abbie Fields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abbie Fields, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fields
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fields Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abbie Fields, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fields graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Fields has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abbie L Fields MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Abbie L. Fields practice?
- Dr. Abbie Fields has 4 office locations.
Dr. Abbie Fields practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Rockville, MD.
See Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.