A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abbie Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abbie Roth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abbie Roth, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Roth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abbie H Roth MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Abbie H. Roth practice?
- Dr. Abbie Roth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abbie Roth practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Northbrook, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.