A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abbott Kagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abbott Kagan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kagan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abbott Kagan, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kagan graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kagan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abbott Abbott Kagan MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abbott A. Kagan practice?
- Dr. Abbott Kagan has 1 office location.
Dr. Abbott Kagan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Orthopedic Surgeons.