A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abbott Kagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abbott Kagan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kagan
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abbott Kagan, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kagan graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kagan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abbott Abbott Kagan MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abbott A. Kagan practice?
- Dr. Abbott Kagan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abbott Kagan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Surgeons.