A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abboud Kawak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abboud Kawak, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abboud Kawak, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kawak graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kawak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morgan Hospital And Medical Center
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abboud Kawak MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abboud Kawak practice?
- Dr. Abboud Kawak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abboud Kawak practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Martinsville, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists, Indianapolis Pulmonologists, and Indianapolis Sleep Medicine Doctors.