Dr. Abby Bova Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abby Bova?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 12th, 2014

Retired RN

I worked occasionally on oncology floor and was familiar with dr. Bova. Always appreciated the ease with which she worked with nursing staff. When I learned in 2009 I had a malignant mass in my breast, I asked her to coordinate my care. I have always found her very caring, knowledgeable, approachable. I have never had a problem having her or her nurse Marilyn return my calls, although I seldom had need of them outside my scheduled appointments. In 2012 when my mother was diagnosed with Stage IV colon cancer and came to live with me, I suggested she ask dr. Bova to coordinate her care. Both my mother and I found Dr. Bova to be very compassionate during this terminal illness. Dr Bova worked very hard to make my mother's last 18 months of life as comfortable as possible. I would recommend her to anyone requiring services of an oncologist.

August 3rd, 2017