A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abby Brodkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abby Brodkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodkin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Brodkin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abby Sue Brodkin DO is a female Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abby S. Brodkin practice?
- Dr. Abby Brodkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abby Brodkin practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Norristown Otolaryngologists and Norristown Plastic Surgeons.