A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abby Brodkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abby Brodkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodkin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Brodkin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brodkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abby S. Brodkin practice?
Dr. Abby Brodkin practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Norristown Otolaryngologists.