Dr. Abby Dettmer Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Abby Dettmer?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 31st, 2012

Poor bedside manner.

Dr. Dettmer lacked any niceties that a small town GP should show toward patients. I was there for a neck pain issue and before even discussing the pain and symptoms she launched into a grand inquisition about what form of birth control I was using and that I could still get pregnant at my age. Mind you, I was there for neck pain issues, not issues with my lady parts! I felt like I was being chastized. The appointment ended abruptly, she walked out of the room without further instructions that a nurse would be in shortly or that she would be back. There was no thank you or goodbye. Did I expect her to be my best friend, no. But a little small talk and giving the patient the impression that she actually cared would've been nice. I will not see her again, nor will I recommend her to others.

July 13th, 2017