A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abby Fyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fyer
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fyer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abby Fyer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Agoraphobia (Fear of Open Places)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fyer graduated from New York University. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Fyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abby J Fyer MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Abby J. Fyer practice?
- Dr. Abby Fyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Abby Fyer practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.