A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abby Fyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abby Fyer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Agoraphobia (Fear of Open Places)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fyer graduated from New York University. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Fyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abby J. Fyer practice?
Dr. Abby Fyer practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.