A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abby Fyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fyer
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Fyer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abby Fyer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Agoraphobia (Fear of Open Places)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fyer graduated from New York University. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Fyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abby J Fyer MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Abby J. Fyer practice?
- Dr. Abby Fyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Abby Fyer practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.