A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abby Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abby Gross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abby Gross, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Gross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abby Ellen Gross MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Abby E. Gross practice?
- Dr. Abby Gross has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abby Gross practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.