A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abby Otto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abby Otto is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Otto graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Otto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abby Holt Otto MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Abby H. Otto practice?
- Dr. Abby Otto has 1 office location.
Dr. Abby Otto practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Alpharetta, GA.
See Alpharetta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.