A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abby Kurien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abby Kurien is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurien
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kurien Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurien graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Kurien has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abby Kurien MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Abby Kurien practice?
- Dr. Abby Kurien has 5 office locations.
Dr. Abby Kurien practices Psychiatry near Bound Brook, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ and Trenton, NJ.
See Bound Brook Psychiatrists.