A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abby Kurien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abby Kurien is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurien graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Kurien has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abby Kurien MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Abby Kurien practice?
- Dr. Abby Kurien has 5 office locations.
Dr. Abby Kurien practices Psychiatry near Bound Brook, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ and Trenton, NJ.
See Bound Brook Psychiatrists.