Dr. Abby Landzberg MD Patient Reviews

3.0

January 14th, 2016
About two weeks ago my PCP found a nodule on my thyroid and had me go for an ultra sound the following day. After receiving the results she referred me to this doctor. Today I had my appointment and was so unimpressed. I have been nervous for this appointment seeing as how my mother had thyroid removed. This doctor had no patient skills/ bedside manner. I did not need to get the warm fuzzies from her-- I just wanted a good doctor who would be as concerned as I was and take my anxieties and try to relieve them. Well-- she had not even looked at my ultra sound or lab results until I was sitting there. She didn't seem to care about what I had to say as far as symptoms were concerned. She put me on a medication without even telling me she was doing so. My biopsy is scheduled three weeks from now. It's " probably" benign. When scheduling my biopsy I asked that I not have it with this doctor. Needless to say, my anxiety is higher than ever and I still have no answers. There was no need for this appointment -- apparently just a reason to get money from my insurance company .

August 5th, 2015
Like the doctor; don't like the staff

November 12th, 2010
Courteous, intelligent and excellent with families