A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abby Letcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abby Letcher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Letcher graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Letcher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abby S Letcher MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abby S. Letcher practice?
- Dr. Abby Letcher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abby Letcher practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.