A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abby Letcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abby Letcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Letcher
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Letcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abby Letcher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Letcher graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Letcher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abby S Letcher MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abby S. Letcher practice?
- Dr. Abby Letcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Abby Letcher practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.