A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abby Mulkeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abby Mulkeen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulkeen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mulkeen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abby Mulkeen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulkeen graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Mulkeen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abby L Mulkeen MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Abby L. Mulkeen practice?
- Dr. Abby Mulkeen has 1 office location.
Dr. Abby Mulkeen practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.