Dr. Abby Brena Siegel MD is female, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abby Siegel, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
She has special expertise in 5 Areas, including B-Cell Lymphoma CBCL, Epidemiology, and Gastrointestinal Cancer.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.More Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Allen Pavilion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siegel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Abby Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abby B. Siegel practice?
Dr. Abby Siegel practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Abbey Siegel, Dr. Abbie Siegel, Dr. Abigail Siegel, Dr. Gail Siegel