A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abby Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abby Siegel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abby Siegel, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abby B Siegel MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Abby B. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Abby Siegel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abby Siegel practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.