A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abby Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abby Siegel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abby Siegel, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abby Brena Siegel MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Abby B. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Abby Siegel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Abby Siegel practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.