A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abby Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abby Siegel, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siegel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans