A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abby Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abby Wasserman is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abby Wasserman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Wasserman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
- SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abby Lois Wasserman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Abby L. Wasserman practice?
- Dr. Abby Wasserman has 1 office location.
Dr. Abby Wasserman practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Harrison, NY.
See Harrison Pediatricians and Harrison Psychiatrists.