A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abby Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abby Wasserman is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wasserman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wasserman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abby Wasserman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Wasserman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
- SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abby Lois Wasserman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Abby L. Wasserman practice?
- Dr. Abby Wasserman has 1 office location.
Dr. Abby Wasserman practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Harrison, NY.
See Harrison Pediatricians and Harrison Psychiatrists.