A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abby Wellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abby Wellman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wellman
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wellman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abby Wellman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wellman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abby Z Wellman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Abby Z. Wellman practice?
- Dr. Abby Wellman has 1 office location.
Dr. Abby Wellman practices Psychiatry near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Psychiatrists.