Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Judy's Book.
 |  Changed Mind  |  show details
by Stacy on Feb 7th, 2014

I went to see Dr. Alghanem in late 2013 about having the size of my implants reduced. I initially had a very good feeling about the doctor during my first two consultations and booked my surgery with him. I had an appointment just a few days prior to the surgery to have some final discussion about the size. During this last appointment, I was made to feel rushed and became very uneasy. Dr. Alghanem was wanting ME to pick the right and left size prior to the surgery. I kept trying to explain that it seemed like he should be making this determination during the surgery using his judgement, I couldn't pick out what R & L sizes would look even in my body ahead of time. He really dismissed my questions/concerns and made me feel rushed to make a decision. After leaving the office and having severe anxiety over this last appointment I cancelled this surgery and ended up having the surgery performed by someone else in January 2014. As I expected, the other surgeon I went to did not require me to pick the exact right and left sizes and explained that he would use his (and his nurses') judgement to make them look even during the procedure. So, I cannot say how the surgery would have turned out with Dr. Alghanem, but I am very happy with my results from the other doctor and felt more comfortable going into it.

|  Medical Assistant and Patient  |  show details
by Angelina pounds on Apr 12th, 2013

March 31st, 2013 Dr. Alghanem performed my breast reduction. He was very professional and I found him to have a great sense of humor. he answered all my questions and addressed all my fears. I was very plesed with the way my breasta turned out. They are beautiful and I am very happy! I would recommend Dr. Alghanem to everyone! Thank you Doc!

Sep 2nd, 2012

He was so nice when i went in. He spent so much time talking to me and answered all of my questions and didn't rush me at all. His staff was very kind too. I showed up early to all of my appointments and was able to get in well before my appointment time. My surgery went well, I had no complications what so ever. The only bad thing I have to say is that he wasnt there after my surgery for me to get ahold of him because he went on vacation however, his staff did offer me a different surgeons number if I had any questions. I would definitely recommend him to my friends or family.

|  best surgeon ever  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2012

this dr. was very nice, kind, and quite caring. i enjoyed going to him. his staff is wonderful

Apr 21st, 2011

He was born to be a surgeon. He is the best. Professional and Compassionate! He cares. I have been to him twice and love is work...its Art!!!DM

by skinny dip on Jul 5th, 2009

i think dr alghanem is a very good doctor he did my breast reduction back in 20032 and hopefully i will be going to him very soon for my tummy tuck

|  A very unfortunate experience  |  show details
May 7th, 2008

This man made me fear doctors. I went to him in 1997 for a consultation about reconstructive surgery and he was arrogant, rude to me about my body and hurt me physically, while telling me to stop being such a baby. I was there because another surgery I had undergone went terribly wrong and I was in extreme pain, both physically and emotionally from that experience as it was. He added insult to injury, was terribly inconsiderate and rough and I ended up leaving his office in excruciating pain and crying uncontrollably (and I am NOT prone to breaking down). I would not recommend this man to anyone and would rather be disfigured than have someone like that operate on me.

|  Cosmetic surgery- if needed  |  show details
by tami f. at Judy`sBook on Jul 25th, 2005 on judysbook.com

I am not one to say cosmetic surgery is good. I dont believe God gave me this face so I could change it.. But if you need to - Dr. Alghanem is certified by the American Board of Plastic surgery, the Lipopasticy Society of North America and ...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com