Dr. Abd Alghanem MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2016
Woman
Eyelift, 2006. Dr Alghanem has exceptional skill as a surgeon, and is kind and friendly. His office staff was helpful and available before, during, and after my surgery. After ten years I am still amazed at Dr Alghanem's expertise. There is NOTHING negative about my experience, and I would definitely return for additional procedures. This doctor is a gifted surgeon, an artist, a perfectionist!

April 11th, 2016
Scar on neck retracted April 2016
Great Doctor and staff. I would highly recommend. The Doctor is Very kind and careful. Very good bedside manner. My surgery was almost cancelled because of my own medical difficulties, But this Doctor was so skilled to make It happen anyways and it all turned out great!! Thank you so much Doctor.

January 6th, 2016
great doctor

August 19th, 2015
This man is so funny and very nice

March 11th, 2015
medical field/patient
he's a great dr. I went for a breast reduction and he answered all my questions and explained everything to me. I had a couple more questions and I emailed him which he called me personally and answered all of them. I'm looking forward and feel confident about my upcoming surgery

January 12th, 2015
I've had to live with the terrible outcome of breast reduction that this doctor did. I'll regret having it done by this man the rest of my life.

September 2nd, 2012
He was so nice when i went in. He spent so much time talking to me and answered all of my questions and didn't rush me at all. His staff was very kind too. I showed up early to all of my appointments and was able to get in well before my appointment time. My surgery went well, I had no complications what so ever. The only bad thing I have to say is that he wasnt there after my surgery for me to get ahold of him because he went on vacation however, his staff did offer me a different surgeons number if I had any questions. I would definitely recommend him to my friends or family.

June 12th, 2012
best surgeon ever
this dr. was very nice, kind, and quite caring. i enjoyed going to him. his staff is wonderful

July 5th, 2009
i think dr alghanem is a very good doctor he did my breast reduction back in 20032 and hopefully i will be going to him very soon for my tummy tuck

May 7th, 2008
A very unfortunate experience
This man made me fear doctors. I went to him in 1997 for a consultation about reconstructive surgery and he was arrogant, rude to me about my body and hurt me physically, while telling me to stop being such a baby. I was there because another surgery I had undergone went terribly wrong and I was in extreme pain, both physically and emotionally from that experience as it was. He added insult to injury, was terribly inconsiderate and rough and I ended up leaving his office in excruciating pain and crying uncontrollably (and I am NOT prone to breaking down). I would not recommend this man to anyone and would rather be disfigured than have someone like that operate on me.

April 10th, 2017