A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Alwan graduated from University Of Baghdad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Alwan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Olean General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alwan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 9 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Abdal Salam Alwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abdal Salam H. Alwan practice?
Dr. Abdal Salam Alwan practices Ophthalmology near Olean, NY.
See Olean Ophthalmologists.