A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdallah Dlewati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Dlewati graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Dlewati has 9 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdallah Dlewati MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Abdallah Dlewati practice?
- Dr. Abdallah Dlewati has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abdallah Dlewati practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Lapeer, MI.
See Rochester Endocrinologists.