A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdallah El-Habr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdallah El-Habr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Habr graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. El-Habr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. El-Habr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abdallah H. El-Habr practice?
Dr. Abdallah El-Habr practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Psychiatry, and Critical Care Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists, Trenton Critical Care Practitioners, Trenton Pulmonologists, Trenton Psychiatrists, and Trenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.