Dr. Abdallah Halim El-Habr MD is male, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdallah El-Habr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Habr graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.More Education & Awards
Dr. El-Habr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Capital Health System at Mercer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. El-Habr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Abdallah El-Habr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile