A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdallah El-Habr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdallah El-Habr is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdallah El-Habr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Habr graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. El-Habr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdallah H El-Habr MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abdallah H. El-Habr practice?
- Dr. Abdallah El-Habr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abdallah El-Habr practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists, Trenton Critical Care Practitioners, and Trenton Pulmonologists.