A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdallah Kabbara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdallah Kabbara is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdallah Kabbara, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbara graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Kabbara has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- UH Bedford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdallah Kabbara MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdallah Kabbara practice?
- Dr. Abdallah Kabbara has 6 office locations.
Dr. Abdallah Kabbara practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Anesthesiologists and Cleveland Pain Management Doctors.