A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdallah Kubbeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kubbeh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdallah Kubbeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubbeh graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Kubbeh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hi-Desert Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdallah Victor Kubbeh MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abdallah V. Kubbeh practice?
- Dr. Abdallah Kubbeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdallah Kubbeh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Internists and Palm Springs Cardiologists.