A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdallah Kubbeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdallah Kubbeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubbeh graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Kubbeh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hi-Desert Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdallah Victor Kubbeh MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abdallah V. Kubbeh practice?
- Dr. Abdallah Kubbeh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abdallah Kubbeh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Internists and Rancho Mirage Cardiologists.